Board Archive Signature Helmet | Sandbox Classic 2.0
This graphic is a tribute to snowboarding in Japan. The rich culture grounded in mutual respect, the kindness you'll find in the local communities, and the incredible amount of light dry snow you'll find year after year have made Japan my favorite destination for snowboarding. I hope you like this black and grey variation of the Great Wave by Hokusai featured on the Board Archive Classic 2.0 from Sandbox. Cheers.
- Dial fit system for micro adjustments
- Patented Airflow system allows cool air to enter and heat to expel through the vents
- Technical grid fleece for heat management
- Removable ear pads with audio pockets
- Three position clips to work around your goggle strap buckle
Our signature style, the Classic 2.0 continues to stand out. Its minimal design, patented vent system and signature brim provide style without compromising protection. Specific to the snow edition is a soft-touch matte finish on a tough ABS shell with an EPS liner tested to reduce the force transmitted to the head in case of a crash.
CE EN 1077:2012 Class B Helmet for Alpine Skiers and Snowboarders